2009 was the year of social networks with the rise of Facebook and Twitter (400 million subscriptions for the first, 105 million for the second). However, we can ask ourselves the question if social networks are an ideal platform to promote exchanges between our clients .
“Public” social networks don’t allow companies to feel at ease. They cannot control the graphics of those social networks, the architecture, the content, the use or the interface of the business applications … and yet social networks are an extraordinary means to recruit and retain customers based on C2C.
The Social CRM combines the advantages of social networking and CRM, offering the possibility to manage your brand, to develop your prescriptions and recruitment, to improve brand loyalty, to increase average baskets and the frequency of purchase, etc.
- I create my user's club
- I organize my clients in different groups according to my product or marketing segmentation.
- I add an inscription form to my website in order to invite my users to join my community.
- I constantly publish information directed to my user’s club.
- Everything is transmitted to Facebook, Twitter and to my website.
- Prospect will raise new questions and invite new clients.
- Exchanges occur on a daily basis : news, questions, projects
- The community grows steadily.
- Prospects will become clients due to the Tupperware effect!
Jamespot.pro effects : set up your SocialCRM ecosystem
- Managing prospects
- One publication will cause and internal and external impact
- The Tupperware effect
- No need to segment the aims
- More effective than a newsletter
- Increase customer conversion
- Create value