Because companies’ processes become increasingly complex and because we expect from them to be reactive and flexible...
What is difficult for companies is to integrate a business process into a management tool while increasing its value. The business intelligence both from the internal and external collaborators is the key element to react and respond to the needs of the clients.
Emails and telephone calls are no longer enough. It is then necessary to combine business processes with social networks in order to gain productivity and thus simply the exchanges.
- I create a Jamespot.pro social network platform for my company
- I integrate my business application using SocialReady
- A business process becomes then social
- Colleagues join in so that you reach the next level
- The result is then visible in the management system
- I gain flexibility and productivity
- A new social event informs my users that the process is now completed and validated
Jamespot.pro effects : the SocialReady approach improves business processes
- Boosts decisions
- Standardize informations
- Allows you to say no to certain actions
- Capture and share information in real time
- Increase the company’s productivity
- Boost business through experts' comments
- Make exchanges constant
- Create value